You Already Know Marketing Is Important To Your HVAC Business in Pfafftown …
Use proper HVAC marketing methods that works well in Pfafftown. And the best ones are the most basic. One trick is to get ideas from other industries. What works elsewhere usually will work for HVAC contractors marketing as well. Another trick is to test every HVAC marketing tool you use. Test small to see if the tool actually works, then track your results. And keep tracking continuously.
There are a few different types of marketing HVAC contractors use. The first is consumer marketing. This is directly aimed at attracting people in the market to get new clients. HVAC marketing concepts for consumer marketing are: Direct marketing with letters and postcards, TV, Radio, and print ads. The second type of HVAC marketing is aimed at other businesses. Home Builders and construction companies are great sources of getting new clients. Referrals from other businesses are also great income producers.
The problem is that managing your HVAC company is stressful enough already. To remain successful, you also have to determine and manage your HVAC marketing plan – which is a difficult job if you don’t have a dedicated marketing staff to get it done.
How to Get More Leads for HVAC Company
Finding customers is one thing, as HVAC businesses can use all types of Social Media and other Web-based material in order to generate thousands of leads. The real trick comes when it is time to convert all those leads to actual customers. This can be a tough process if you don't have all the proper things in place to help your HVAC company convert these leads into customers.
There are several steps you can take to ensure your HVAC company's success rate in converting leads into customers. Making sure your HVAC company is on point in these areas will ensure that your business converts more and more customers out of all the leads that come in.
Believe You Have a Great Service
While there are other important things to be considered, believing in your service/product is one of the more valuable ways to convert leads to customers. You have to be confident in what you are selling. This gives the potential customer confidence in what you are selling as well.
Offer Excellent Customer Service
This is something that every customer appreciates. Many companies, especially the bigger ones, can get away with sub-par customer service because of their size. This is wrong. Your HVAC company should offer excellent customer service, no matter what the circumstances are. Always be prompt and on time, always show respect to the customer, and always handle yourself with professionalism.
Build Rapport and Trust
We put this directly after "offer excellent customer service" because offering excellent customer service is the very best way to build rapport and trust with current clients/customers. Building rapport and trust is a very important aspect of converting new leads to customers. If you are a company that is built on this, then more and more customers will look for your services.
This can be a very important piece of the converting-leads-to-customers puzzle. Have your previous customers write up testimonials regarding your HVAC services. You can post them on your website, post them on a wall in your store or use them on your brochures and/or flyers. Customer testimonials allow possible future customers to get a glimpse of what the general public thinks about the service/product that you offer.
Does your HVAC company follow up with past customers? If you don't, then you should. Most customers appreciate the fact that you follow up with them. The follow-up call or email can be anything from a thank you note, to a "how was our service" survey. This allows the customer to feel like they are a bigger part of the process. It also allows the customer to feel like they are important to your company, which they should be.
Every company uses different techniques when it comes to trying to convert leads into customers. The ones you choose may be based on a number of circumstances. If your HVAC company uses some of these techniques, then you will be well on your way to expanding your clientele base.
YOUR #1 CHOICE FOR HVAC SOLUTIONS
The HVAC business in the United States has seen unprecedented growth in the last few years. Innovative new products, government- backed tax rebates, and a renewed focus on indoor air quality and energy conservation are some of the main factors that have contributed to this growth. In addition to these factors, consumers are using the Internet to educate themselves about HVAC-related purchase decisions. They research different products and use social media to talk to other consumers before they make a purchase decision.
As an HVAC business owner, the increased use of social media by your customers and potential customers has opened up a lot of opportunities for you. You can use social media to do research as well as lead generation.
In terms of research, you can use social media websites to find out the following:
- What your current customers are saying about you.
- How people perceive your competitors.
- The types of offers that your competitors are offering.
- Who your potential customers could be.
- What your potential customers are looking for in a new HVAC system and after-sales service.
- How to reach potential customers.
The information that you gather from your research is very important. While it could take some time to get more educated about your customers and your competition, the knowledge that you gain can be used to create more effective messages for your traditional as well as your online advertising. For example, if you see a lot of people looking for proper after-sales service, you have the opportunity to reach out to them with effective service coupons that not only meet their needs, but also beat out offers from your competitors.
Once you have gathered all the information you need and are ready to start lead generation, you can use a number of resources to reach your target audience. Some of them are as follows:
- Online coupon sites like Groupon.com and LivingSocial.com: These sites have a large following and having your business featured on these can help you generate a large number of leads for a low cost. Since these sites promote themselves very well, you don't need to put in any additional efforts to promote your offers.
- Coupons on local newspaper, radio and television websites: Local media websites have started to promote a lot of local businesses recently because of tough economic times and the tendency of consumers to look for deals online.
- Facebook and Twitter: Use your Facebook and Twitter networks to promote special offers. A good offer can go viral very quickly.
- Your own website: Make special offers prominent on your website home page. Most of the time, visitors to your site already know what they want. Making offers more visible just aids them to make a faster decision to use your services.
- Yahoo and Google Local: Both Yahoo and Google Local are very popular sites to list your business. Most of the people searching for services related to your business will go to one of these sites and do a search. If your business listing shows up, it will drive more traffic to your site, where they can see special offers.
- Email: As you provide services to more people, try to collect their email addresses. Then, send out special offer emails to them about once a month. In that email, you can ask them to forward the offer to their family and friends. However, do not email them more than once a month. You don't want to be blacklisted. Another good way to collect email addresses is to have a signup form on your website. Ask people to sign up to receive monthly special offers.
- Local websites: If you do a search, you will find a number of blogs, forums and websites for your local area. These sites are very popular and people tend to talk about local businesses and special offers. Make a list of these sites and see how you can promote yourself there. Some websites will promote you for free while others may charge a nominal fee.
- Craigslist and Backpage: Both these sites are very popular for local deals. They are free to use. Post your special offers here about two times per week.
- Tracking: It is essential for you to track all your social media offers. Try to promote one offer at a time so that it is easy for your business to track them. If you track all your offers regularly, you will soon have a list of sites that are more effective than others. Then, you can focus your efforts on those sites.
- Offers: Another essential thing for you to remember is how you structure your offers. Make the offers relevant to the season and what people are looking for. You should also have your phone number and expiration date on all your coupons.
By using these methods, you can refresh your online advertising efforts and continue to generate leads for your business more efficiently. The HVAC business is very competitive but if you are organized and willing to use online marketing efficiently, you will see high returns at a low cost.
Gtouchmarketing provides several marketing tools for HVAC Contractors in Pfafftown. Top HVAC contractors know that you must always keep marketing. Even when you have more projects than you can handle. Because when you stop marketing, you stop adding to your pipeline, and eventually you will not have any clients nor projects. So always keep marketing.
Gtouchmarketing is your solution provider. We can provide your business with the marketing plan you need for success, from corporate identity, to advertising and marketing, to web development, through printing services, while meeting your objectives, schedule, and budget. Let us become your marketing arm and drive the business that you need.
Are Your Marketing Efforts Already Successful? How Can You Know What Marketing Techniques Will Work Best For Your HVAC Company in Pfafftown? Call Us or Email Us Today
HVAC PPC Marketing Financing Specials Pfafftown