You Already Know Marketing Is Important To Your HVAC Business in Randleman …
Use proper HVAC marketing methods that works well in Randleman. And the best ones are the most basic. One trick is to get ideas from other industries. What works elsewhere usually will work for HVAC contractors marketing as well. Another trick is to test every HVAC marketing tool you use. Test small to see if the tool actually works, then track your results. And keep tracking continuously.
There are a few different types of marketing HVAC contractors use. The first is consumer marketing. This is directly aimed at attracting people in the market to get new clients. HVAC marketing concepts for consumer marketing are: Direct marketing with letters and postcards, TV, Radio, and print ads. The second type of HVAC marketing is aimed at other businesses. Home Builders and construction companies are great sources of getting new clients. Referrals from other businesses are also great income producers.
The problem is that managing your HVAC company is stressful enough already. To remain successful, you also have to determine and manage your HVAC marketing plan – which is a difficult job if you don’t have a dedicated marketing staff to get it done.
Importance of Marketing for HVAC Business
With the ever-increasing competition in the market, businesses need to keep finding new ways to expand their market reach. This is no different for a home improvement contractor, a kitchen contractor or HVAC expert. In order to expand your business, try these few ways of marketing.
Technology has been diversifying in the world has a much wider scope as compared to any other means of communication. Internet users all over the world are increasing by the minute. That's why online marketing is growing rapidly. It has proven to be a very effective way of selling your product or making yourself known to prospective customers. You can use various methods to market you services online, including writing a blog, search engine optimization, maintaining social media accounts and e-mail marketing.
It is one of the oldest ways of marketing your services. Despite the ubiquity of spam, many people read e-mails from trusted sources. Through e-mail marketing, you can make people aware of the sales and offers and even send them monthly newsletters to make them aware of the activities that your business has been doing. This keeps the customers interested in your business for a long time.
Search Engine Optimization
In the recent times, it has become one of the most popular ways to market your website. SEO is a way through which your website appears on a search engine result page. You choose some keywords for your website which helps rank your site in search results, though other factors affect your rating.
It is yet another way through which you can market your services online. If you maintain a website and you want to attract more people, it is important that you keep on adding new content on your website. This lets the users engage with your website in more than one way. You could blog about things relating to home improvement and if a user seems interested, he may land on your website and actually become a customer. Blogging helps you generate more traffic on your website which can convert potential customers into real ones, especially when readers share blog entry links on their social media pages.
It is one of the cheapest ways to market your business. Opening up social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more let you get in direct touch with a lot of people. It allows small businesses to market their products/services in the most effective ways and absolutely free of cost. The most important thing to keep in mind while opting for this method is keeping the content engaging and short. According to one study, pictures rather than lengthy articles interest more people on social media websites and hence businesses should be putting up more facts and engaging pictures on their social media pages to grab more and more attention.
With the innovations in the world happening every day, marketing is not far behind. The tricks of marketing also keep on changing with the times. But these few tricks will stay relevant for a long time and improve the leads for your business.
Search Engine Optimization for HVAC Contractors
The HVAC business in the United States has seen unprecedented growth in the last few years. Innovative new products, government- backed tax rebates, and a renewed focus on indoor air quality and energy conservation are some of the main factors that have contributed to this growth. In addition to these factors, consumers are using the Internet to educate themselves about HVAC-related purchase decisions. They research different products and use social media to talk to other consumers before they make a purchase decision.
As an HVAC business owner, the increased use of social media by your customers and potential customers has opened up a lot of opportunities for you. You can use social media to do research as well as lead generation.
In terms of research, you can use social media websites to find out the following:
- What your current customers are saying about you.
- How people perceive your competitors.
- The types of offers that your competitors are offering.
- Who your potential customers could be.
- What your potential customers are looking for in a new HVAC system and after-sales service.
- How to reach potential customers.
The information that you gather from your research is very important. While it could take some time to get more educated about your customers and your competition, the knowledge that you gain can be used to create more effective messages for your traditional as well as your online advertising. For example, if you see a lot of people looking for proper after-sales service, you have the opportunity to reach out to them with effective service coupons that not only meet their needs, but also beat out offers from your competitors.
Once you have gathered all the information you need and are ready to start lead generation, you can use a number of resources to reach your target audience. Some of them are as follows:
- Online coupon sites like Groupon.com and LivingSocial.com: These sites have a large following and having your business featured on these can help you generate a large number of leads for a low cost. Since these sites promote themselves very well, you don't need to put in any additional efforts to promote your offers.
- Coupons on local newspaper, radio and television websites: Local media websites have started to promote a lot of local businesses recently because of tough economic times and the tendency of consumers to look for deals online.
- Facebook and Twitter: Use your Facebook and Twitter networks to promote special offers. A good offer can go viral very quickly.
- Your own website: Make special offers prominent on your website home page. Most of the time, visitors to your site already know what they want. Making offers more visible just aids them to make a faster decision to use your services.
- Yahoo and Google Local: Both Yahoo and Google Local are very popular sites to list your business. Most of the people searching for services related to your business will go to one of these sites and do a search. If your business listing shows up, it will drive more traffic to your site, where they can see special offers.
- Email: As you provide services to more people, try to collect their email addresses. Then, send out special offer emails to them about once a month. In that email, you can ask them to forward the offer to their family and friends. However, do not email them more than once a month. You don't want to be blacklisted. Another good way to collect email addresses is to have a signup form on your website. Ask people to sign up to receive monthly special offers.
- Local websites: If you do a search, you will find a number of blogs, forums and websites for your local area. These sites are very popular and people tend to talk about local businesses and special offers. Make a list of these sites and see how you can promote yourself there. Some websites will promote you for free while others may charge a nominal fee.
- Craigslist and Backpage: Both these sites are very popular for local deals. They are free to use. Post your special offers here about two times per week.
- Tracking: It is essential for you to track all your social media offers. Try to promote one offer at a time so that it is easy for your business to track them. If you track all your offers regularly, you will soon have a list of sites that are more effective than others. Then, you can focus your efforts on those sites.
- Offers: Another essential thing for you to remember is how you structure your offers. Make the offers relevant to the season and what people are looking for. You should also have your phone number and expiration date on all your coupons.
By using these methods, you can refresh your online advertising efforts and continue to generate leads for your business more efficiently. The HVAC business is very competitive but if you are organized and willing to use online marketing efficiently, you will see high returns at a low cost.
Gtouchmarketing provides several marketing tools for HVAC Contractors in Randleman. Top HVAC contractors know that you must always keep marketing. Even when you have more projects than you can handle. Because when you stop marketing, you stop adding to your pipeline, and eventually you will not have any clients nor projects. So always keep marketing.
Gtouchmarketing is your solution provider. We can provide your business with the marketing plan you need for success, from corporate identity, to advertising and marketing, to web development, through printing services, while meeting your objectives, schedule, and budget. Let us become your marketing arm and drive the business that you need.
Are Your Marketing Efforts Already Successful? How Can You Know What Marketing Techniques Will Work Best For Your HVAC Company in Randleman? Call Us or Email Us Today
Custom HVAC Lead Generation Randleman