You Already Know Marketing Is Important To Your HVAC Business in Lexington …
Use proper HVAC marketing methods that works well in Lexington. And the best ones are the most basic. One trick is to get ideas from other industries. What works elsewhere usually will work for HVAC contractors marketing as well. Another trick is to test every HVAC marketing tool you use. Test small to see if the tool actually works, then track your results. And keep tracking continuously.
There are a few different types of marketing HVAC contractors use. The first is consumer marketing. This is directly aimed at attracting people in the market to get new clients. HVAC marketing concepts for consumer marketing are: Direct marketing with letters and postcards, TV, Radio, and print ads. The second type of HVAC marketing is aimed at other businesses. Home Builders and construction companies are great sources of getting new clients. Referrals from other businesses are also great income producers.
The problem is that managing your HVAC company is stressful enough already. To remain successful, you also have to determine and manage your HVAC marketing plan – which is a difficult job if you don’t have a dedicated marketing staff to get it done.
YOUR #1 CHOICE FOR HVAC SOLUTIONS
Do you own a HVAC business? Have you ever thought about using the powerful tool, called the Internet, in order to gain customers thereby increasing your sales and profits? Well, if you have then don't look any further.
HVAC marketing has hit the mainstream. We know that new technology in an old business is somewhat frightening; however, the benefits can outweigh the fear. There is a place for HVAC businesses on the Internet.
Advertising your HVAC Business by using HVAC marketing techniques that are designed for use on the Internet is actually very easy to do. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to be able to place your Business on the Internet. You do not have to be a rocket scientist in order to capitalize from HVAC marketing for your business on the Internet. It is actually a lot easier than what you think.
You do not have to go at it alone, either. There are people who can help you; show you the ropes, in other words. So, if you have considered marketing your HVAC business on the Internet but you do not know where to begin or how to even start, then don't fret or get frustrated.
HVAC marketing on the Internet is simple; almost as simple as advertising in your local newspaper. There are many ways that you can use HVAC marketing techniques to help your business through the use of the Internet; now, all you have to do is choose the right one that will work best for your HVAC business.
Build Steady Streams of Qualified Leads for HVAC Company
The HVAC business in the United States has seen unprecedented growth in the last few years. Innovative new products, government- backed tax rebates, and a renewed focus on indoor air quality and energy conservation are some of the main factors that have contributed to this growth. In addition to these factors, consumers are using the Internet to educate themselves about HVAC-related purchase decisions. They research different products and use social media to talk to other consumers before they make a purchase decision.
As an HVAC business owner, the increased use of social media by your customers and potential customers has opened up a lot of opportunities for you. You can use social media to do research as well as lead generation.
In terms of research, you can use social media websites to find out the following:
- What your current customers are saying about you.
- How people perceive your competitors.
- The types of offers that your competitors are offering.
- Who your potential customers could be.
- What your potential customers are looking for in a new HVAC system and after-sales service.
- How to reach potential customers.
The information that you gather from your research is very important. While it could take some time to get more educated about your customers and your competition, the knowledge that you gain can be used to create more effective messages for your traditional as well as your online advertising. For example, if you see a lot of people looking for proper after-sales service, you have the opportunity to reach out to them with effective service coupons that not only meet their needs, but also beat out offers from your competitors.
Once you have gathered all the information you need and are ready to start lead generation, you can use a number of resources to reach your target audience. Some of them are as follows:
- Online coupon sites like Groupon.com and LivingSocial.com: These sites have a large following and having your business featured on these can help you generate a large number of leads for a low cost. Since these sites promote themselves very well, you don't need to put in any additional efforts to promote your offers.
- Coupons on local newspaper, radio and television websites: Local media websites have started to promote a lot of local businesses recently because of tough economic times and the tendency of consumers to look for deals online.
- Facebook and Twitter: Use your Facebook and Twitter networks to promote special offers. A good offer can go viral very quickly.
- Your own website: Make special offers prominent on your website home page. Most of the time, visitors to your site already know what they want. Making offers more visible just aids them to make a faster decision to use your services.
- Yahoo and Google Local: Both Yahoo and Google Local are very popular sites to list your business. Most of the people searching for services related to your business will go to one of these sites and do a search. If your business listing shows up, it will drive more traffic to your site, where they can see special offers.
- Email: As you provide services to more people, try to collect their email addresses. Then, send out special offer emails to them about once a month. In that email, you can ask them to forward the offer to their family and friends. However, do not email them more than once a month. You don't want to be blacklisted. Another good way to collect email addresses is to have a signup form on your website. Ask people to sign up to receive monthly special offers.
- Local websites: If you do a search, you will find a number of blogs, forums and websites for your local area. These sites are very popular and people tend to talk about local businesses and special offers. Make a list of these sites and see how you can promote yourself there. Some websites will promote you for free while others may charge a nominal fee.
- Craigslist and Backpage: Both these sites are very popular for local deals. They are free to use. Post your special offers here about two times per week.
- Tracking: It is essential for you to track all your social media offers. Try to promote one offer at a time so that it is easy for your business to track them. If you track all your offers regularly, you will soon have a list of sites that are more effective than others. Then, you can focus your efforts on those sites.
- Offers: Another essential thing for you to remember is how you structure your offers. Make the offers relevant to the season and what people are looking for. You should also have your phone number and expiration date on all your coupons.
By using these methods, you can refresh your online advertising efforts and continue to generate leads for your business more efficiently. The HVAC business is very competitive but if you are organized and willing to use online marketing efficiently, you will see high returns at a low cost.
Gtouchmarketing provides several marketing tools for HVAC Contractors in Lexington. Top HVAC contractors know that you must always keep marketing. Even when you have more projects than you can handle. Because when you stop marketing, you stop adding to your pipeline, and eventually you will not have any clients nor projects. So always keep marketing.
Gtouchmarketing is your solution provider. We can provide your business with the marketing plan you need for success, from corporate identity, to advertising and marketing, to web development, through printing services, while meeting your objectives, schedule, and budget. Let us become your marketing arm and drive the business that you need.
Are Your Marketing Efforts Already Successful? How Can You Know What Marketing Techniques Will Work Best For Your HVAC Company in Lexington? Call Us or Email Us Today
HVAC Lead Generation Financing Lexington