Increase your HVAC Clients and Outperform Your Competitors in North Carolina
Marketing is the lifeblood of your business. Without marketing there can be no prospects, no appointments and no projects. Marketing is what makes the register ring. In order to be truly successful in the HVAC business in North Carolina , you must be a marketing expert. You can be average at everything else, but if you use marketing, you will make a ton of money.
The sad truth is that 90% of heating and air conditioning contractors do not understand basic HVAC marketing concepts. The average HVAC contractor in North Carolina looks at what others in the industry are doing, and copies it. That would work if the items copied were successful. But often times, the HVAC marketing tools copied do not work.
Build Steady Streams of Qualified Leads for HVAC Company
Do you want to build steady streams of qualified leads for your sales force? No matter what kind of marketing you use -- direct mail... telemarketing... print ads... radio or TV-- the same cardinal rule applies: test everything on a small scale before spending money on a big scale.
'Testing' is an ugly topic. Why? Because testing variables in advertising direct mail, phone scripts and sales presentations requires discipline, diligence and patience. You can only test one variable at a time if you want to get it right. This means that if you change a headline, you can't change anything else.
Start with small tests. Use them as launching pads for your product or service.
Test one ad one time. Avoid the costly mistake of repeating your test ad. Save your money! Test your ad by running it one time -- and one time only. Using this low-cost method you can test market any product or service for under $500.
Before expanding your schedule, track and measure results. Is your ad profitable? Is it generating sufficient leads? Are these leads turning into orders? Evaluate your test by using the following guidelines.
The fastest way to test is the A-B test or as some call it split testing. This is the fastest
way to test and get to a reasonable conclusion. Let's assume you have a letter and you want to leave everything the same but test 3 different headlines, and you have 1,200 similar addresses to mail to. What you would do is send every 1st person the A headline while sending every 2nd person the B headline and every 3rd person the C headline.
You can test again a control. A control is a letter, newspaper ad or Val-Pak coupon that already works well and you're using it on a continuing basis. You have been using it long enough you know what it produces. You have a known to measure against. Now you can start trying to improve that control, ideally one step or variable at a time.
If I'm trying to beat a control, here are the variables I'll look at closely, to see if there's room for improvement:
1. The offer
2. The guarantee(s)
3. The urgency of response
4. The big idea or big promise
5. The overcoming of skepticism i.e. credibility and believability
6. The style or tone of the writing itself
7. The look of the piece
By the way, little, very testable things DO sometimes make very big differences. A contractor changed the headline on his direct mail letter and went from getting three or new clients a month to 18 to 20.
You must collect accurate data or all your testing will be wasted. You must know where all your business comes from. To do this you need to code every offer, and track it. If you have employees who are lax about this, they can totally screw up your test.
My clients that have the best profits and incomes possess the best information about where their business comes from.
Highly successful HVAC contractors view everything they do...as testing. They do NOT see things in the context of 'success' or 'failure' like ordinary people do, and as a result they do not become 'de-motivated' like most people do.
Instead, they carefully organize the things they do into a series or sequence of experiments, testing options, and focusing on the ones they find that work. And they fully expect to go through any number of experiments that don't pan out before walking away from the lab with a winner.
Always, always test your marketing methods small. Then if they work and only if they work, test a little bigger. Keep getting bigger and bigger if it works.
10 Steps to Increase Your HVAC Business "Profit Ability"
Finding customers is one thing, as HVAC businesses can use all types of Social Media and other Web-based material in order to generate thousands of leads. The real trick comes when it is time to convert all those leads to actual customers. This can be a tough process if you don't have all the proper things in place to help your HVAC company convert these leads into customers.
There are several steps you can take to ensure your HVAC company's success rate in converting leads into customers. Making sure your HVAC company is on point in these areas will ensure that your business converts more and more customers out of all the leads that come in.
Believe You Have a Great Service
While there are other important things to be considered, believing in your service/product is one of the more valuable ways to convert leads to customers. You have to be confident in what you are selling. This gives the potential customer confidence in what you are selling as well.
Offer Excellent Customer Service
This is something that every customer appreciates. Many companies, especially the bigger ones, can get away with sub-par customer service because of their size. This is wrong. Your HVAC company should offer excellent customer service, no matter what the circumstances are. Always be prompt and on time, always show respect to the customer, and always handle yourself with professionalism.
Build Rapport and Trust
We put this directly after "offer excellent customer service" because offering excellent customer service is the very best way to build rapport and trust with current clients/customers. Building rapport and trust is a very important aspect of converting new leads to customers. If you are a company that is built on this, then more and more customers will look for your services.
This can be a very important piece of the converting-leads-to-customers puzzle. Have your previous customers write up testimonials regarding your HVAC services. You can post them on your website, post them on a wall in your store or use them on your brochures and/or flyers. Customer testimonials allow possible future customers to get a glimpse of what the general public thinks about the service/product that you offer.
Does your HVAC company follow up with past customers? If you don't, then you should. Most customers appreciate the fact that you follow up with them. The follow-up call or email can be anything from a thank you note, to a "how was our service" survey. This allows the customer to feel like they are a bigger part of the process. It also allows the customer to feel like they are important to your company, which they should be.
Every company uses different techniques when it comes to trying to convert leads into customers. The ones you choose may be based on a number of circumstances. If your HVAC company uses some of these techniques, then you will be well on your way to expanding your clientele base.
- Discount HVAC Email Marketing North Carolina
- Discount HVAC PPC Marketing Winston Salem
- Discount HVAC Email Marketing Walkertown
- HVAC SEO Services Financing Deals Kernersville
- Discount HVAC SEO Services Bethania
- Discount HVAC Web Design Rural Hall
- HVAC PPC Marketing Financing Specials Pfafftown
- Discount HVAC Lead Generation Wallburg
- HVAC SEO Services Reviews Clemmons
- HVAC SEO Services Financing Specials Lewisville
- HVAC SEO Services Financing Specials Colfax
- HVAC Lead Generation Financing Deals Belews Creek
- HVAC Email Marketing Reviews Tobaccoville
- Custom HVAC SEO Services Germanton
- HVAC PPC Marketing Financing Deals High Point
- HVAC Web Design Financing Specials Walnut Cove
- HVAC Email Marketing Reviews Oak Ridge
- Custom HVAC Lead Generation Welcome
- Custom HVAC SEO Services King
- Discount HVAC SEO Services Greensboro
- Custom HVAC Email Marketing Advance
- HVAC SEO Services Reviews Stokesdale
- HVAC Email Marketing Financing Specials Thomasville
- HVAC SEO Services Reviews Jamestown
- HVAC Lead Generation Financing Lexington
- Discount HVAC SEO Services East Bend
- HVAC Lead Generation Financing Pine Hall
- HVAC Web Design Financing Deals Summerfield
- HVAC Lead Generation Financing Specials Pinnacle
- Discount HVAC Lead Generation Danbury
- Discount HVAC Email Marketing Trinity
- HVAC Email Marketing Financing Deals Madison
- HVAC Web Design Financing Specials Mocksville
- Custom HVAC Web Design Yadkinville
- Discount HVAC PPC Marketing Siloam
- HVAC Email Marketing Financing Specials Pilot Mountain
- HVAC Lead Generation Financing Deals Mayodan
- HVAC Web Design Financing Specials Linwood
- HVAC SEO Services Financing Deals Sophia
- HVAC Email Marketing Financing Specials Cooleemee
- HVAC Web Design Financing Deals Ararat
- Custom HVAC Lead Generation Woodleaf
- Custom HVAC Lead Generation Randleman
- HVAC Lead Generation Financing Deals White Plains
HVAC Web Design Reviews North Carolina